Friday 19 August 2016

Night Zookeeper

Lately our class has been doing a website called Night Zookeeper.
It is a website where you create animals, and you can battle monsters with your animals.
We have a google document and it has days and on certain days there are different Genres of writing that you can write. I wrote a procedure about "How To Make A Potion".
And I made a Potion.
First I had to write my ingredients, then my method on how to make it.
This is my Writing:
Ingredients 
5 grams of Unicorn blood
2 Kgs of Phoenix hair
3 grams of Slendermans arms
50 grams of saw dust
2 Cups of Poisonous plants 

Method:
Put in the Unicorn blood.
Then put in the saw dust.
Stir well.
After that add in the Phoenix hair.
Then the 2 cups of Poisonous plants .
And then put in 3 grams of Slendermans arms.

This is what it turned out like:
Thank you

3 comments:

  1. I can't see the words in your potion. I like the way you have included a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wil you may have to take the highlight off your writing so we can read your amazing writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Wil. This is an awesome potion. I want to make it as well! Maybe next time you can explain what you used instead of unicorn blood! Other than that I loved you work. Well Done.
    Na Ella

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your helpful, positive, thoughtful comment on my work