Wednesday 27 December 2017

My favourite meal

Golden Bay Crumbed Kingfish -

Preheat oven to 180 Degrees

Rinse the fish slices then dry off by dabbing it with paper towels. Beat between 2 - 4 eggs(Depending on how much and how big the kingfish is) until yellow. Put the Kingfish slices in and cover with the egg yolk.  Then blend some bread, Make sure to remove the crusts unless you want it a little more crunchy. Blend until the bread turns into, well... not bread anymore. So it looks sorta like sand. Just quite a bit bigger. Again put that in a bowl or plate so you can cover the kingfish in. Then get 2 - 4 cups of flower(Again depending on how much or size of kingfish) and put on a plate or bowl to be able to cover kingfish slices in flour. Cover the kingfish in the three steps we just talked about. The put in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes or until the bread is light golden and fish is just cooked through.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Wil,

    My name's Ruby and I'm one of the people who will be blogging with you during the Summer Learning Journey program. It's great to see that you've been working on these activities!

    Great work here! It looks like you eat well in your house! Thanks for providing the recipe, it looks delicious.

    Can you tell us something about why this is your favouite meal?
    My favourite meal is chicken pie with bacon because I think the flavours go really well together and I like how creamy the white sauce is.

    I look forward to reading more of your blog over the summer. Keep up the good work!
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ruby, I love it because it is really yummy and I love the texture the bread crumbs give it and they also hold it together more. I also like to add a squirt or 2 of lemon juice onto it to really make your taste buds explode.
    Cheers,
    Wil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wil,

      Wow! That does sound like it would make it extra delicious! I'm impressed that you like it with lemon. A lot of people like it with tomato sauce but lemon is much more delicious!

      Cheers,
      Ruby.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your helpful, positive, thoughtful comment on my work